How Do We Do It?
- Pre-litigation Investigations
- Pre-Litigation Intelligence Collection and Analysis
- Evidence Gathering
HOW DO WE DO IT?
We are proud of our ability to conduct worldwide complex legal investigative operations, maintain confidentiality, and achieve results. We have an international practice whose operatives have gained substantial experience as investigation managers and intelligence analysts. We work closely with our clients’ attorneys, who continue to work on the case, coordinating between the client and us.
Our strategies rely on both a range of investigative techniques and on custom tailored means, rather than exclusively relying upon a simple use of electronic databases.
We devise a client- specific field investigative strategy that includes both segments of Humanint (human intelligence) and Techint (technological intelligence). We will also develop and then draw upon a network of confidential sources to gain information on the targeted individual or corporation. Concurrently, we search through publicly available local records, and employ other investigative methods suitable for the specific case.
We are experienced in locating qualified operatives in foreign countries, guiding them to the necessary information we need, then analyzing the raw data received and issuing further instructions. At all times we insist that local laws are maintained and that no unlawful activities will take place. Illegal actions are not only wrong per se, they may also contaminate the legal proceedings.
To facilitate the analysis of the intelligence data we receive, we have developed specialized database software. This enables us to digest, extract, and then cross-reference relevant information from thousands of raw data items that seemingly have no importance until put together in the right location in the intelligence “jigsaw puzzle”.
What we do not do:
- Carry on or assist illegal or unethical activity. We must be satisfied that the legal investigation we are assigned is legal, and that it would not promote illegal ends.
- Compete with law enforcement. We always cooperate with law enforcement agencies, while preserving confidentiality and privileges.
- Enter into potential conflict situation with our existing clients.