The Firm’s Principal
Haggai Carmon heads Carmon & Carmon an international law firm.
- Haggai Carmon is a cum laude graduate of the Tel Aviv University Law School and a holder of a Master’s degree from St. John’s University in New York. Haggai is admitted to practice law in Israel and acts as a Legal Consultant in New York. He is the author of a legal textbook,FOREIGN JUDGMENTS IN ISRAEL – RECOGNITION AND ENFORCEMENT, published by the Israeli Bar Association, with an introduction by the Honorable Eliezer Rivlin, Deputy Chief Justice of the Israel Supreme Court. The book was also published internationally in English in hardcover and electronic editions by SPRINGER PUBLISHING. Carmon has authored Remedies in Cross Country Litigation with an introduction by the Deputy Chief Justice of the Israel Supreme Court the Hon. Hanan Melcer.
The book which includes broad research of comparative law of foreign countries, became an immediate authority, cited in reliance by the courts, including the Israel Supreme Court in more than 30 judgments during the past three years.
INTELLIGENCE GATHERING EXPERIENCE
- Since 1985, and for twenty years, Haggai Carmon and Carmon & Carmon/GLOBALAW were engaged by the U.S government to perform intelligence gathering that required sensitive undercover work in more than thirty countries.Haggai Carmon continues to actively represent major clients in major international collections, combining his intelligence gathering, investigative and legal skills.
- Haggai Carmon was declared by his peers as one of the world’s leading practitioners in the field of Asset Recovery Lawyers.
- Haggai Carmon is a member of AFIO, the U.S Association of Former Intelligence.
- Inspired by his undercover work for the US Government, Haggai Carmon has authored five intelligence thrillers in the Dan Gordon Intelligence Thriller® series, which appeared commercially in the U.S. Recently AMAZON has acquired exclusive imprint and marketing rights of all thrillers which includes Triple Identity, The Red Syndrome, The Chameleon Conspiracy, Triangle of Deception, and Defection Games.
The thrillers describe CIA/MOSSAD cooperation where the protagonist Dan Gordon, a MOSSAD veteran now working for the U.S Department of Justice in foreign intelligence gathering, discovers that the seemingly routine cases he is handling are espionage or terrorist related. Although the thrillers are fiction, they draw on Haggai Carmon’s decades of professional experience, and are thus unusually authentic, as the identities of those contributing their introductions indicate:
For Triple Identity: Sarah McKee, former General Counsel, INTERPOL, USA, and “Anonymous,” a former top executive of the MOSSAD.
For The Red Syndrome: Brigadier General Ephraim Sneh, Israel’s former Deputy Minister of Defense and Minister of Health.
For The Chameleon Conspiracy: Andre LeGallo, former top CIA operative.
For Triangle of Defection: Jacob Perry, former director of SHABACK, Israel’s internal security service.
For Defection Games: David Epstein, former Director of Foreign Litigation for the U.S. Department of Justice. Defection Games became #1 Bestseller in AMAZON in its genre.
- Major international corporations engage Haggai Carmon to internationally search, discover sue and recover debtors worldwide.
- Between 1985-2016, the U.S. Justice Department has retained Haggai Carmon as its attorney to represent U.S. government interests including appearance in civil litigation in Israel. Haggai Carmon was also the legal counsel to the U.S. Embassy in Tel Aviv, to the United Nations Multinational Force and Observers in Sinai, and to the Estonian Embassy in Tel Aviv. Haggai Carmon has successfully represented the European Union in civil litigation in Israel. Haggai Carmon is the Honorary Consul of Estonia in Israel.
Haggai Carmon has written dozens of articles on espionage, terrorism and Iran published by Huffington Post.